Next answer the following questions for your own use; or for feedback purposes you can connect with me (Carol Edwards) via my contact page
1. Two important factors are involved when describing clinical depression. What are these?
2. Describe the “cognitive symptoms” of depression.
3. Depression can be caused by one or more things. How do the following three factors play a part?
(a) Biological Factors
(b) Biochemical Factors
(c) Cognitive Factors
4. What is meant by “Early Warning Systems”?
5. Explain the relationship between depression and OCD?
6. What is your understanding of secondary depression?
7. In helping a client determine what it is that caused their mood describe how a therapist/coach would go about this.
8. Why is keeping up with medication and medical supervision helpful?
9. What is meant by “sustainable”?
10. How can a client whose “warning system” is experienced as “disillusionment” be supported?
To learn more about my OCD study courses please go to: Your OCD Coach
Please like and share. Thank you.
© Carol Edwards 2017